IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need to config forwarding calls if some extesions did not answer.If someone call the extension 9914 and got not answer after 3 rings it have to redirect to 9172 and 9171. If someone call the extension 9171 and got not answer after 3 rings it have ...

Hi I have a problem which I can't resolve in CUCM and UnityI have 2 extensions 10001001Both have voice mail when no aswerd and they are busy. I activate the forward all in 1000 to 1001 extension. I would like in this situation if whe 1001 doesn't ans...

hiya,i am working as a newbie in CUCM side, i have a CUCM (Business Edition) in our office lab an previously it was working on7.1.3 version but 3 days ago when i turned it on for some testing then at was not taking me to the admin login prompt (conso...

Ali Jaffry by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a CUCM with SRST router.The connection is MGCP between CUCM and SRST routerThe router has 4 bris for the incoming /outgoing calls .....The issue is with the DIDs for the outgoing calls :For example we have one extension with number 0917 and...