IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Im new to Visual voicemial. Most of user in my site are facing the problem in visua voicemail. When i was looking into this issue i found that the file ".jad" is not downlading and getting the below error intermitently. Sometime im able to dow...

Hi,I have CUCM 7.x in HO and SRST in branches. The communication between the sites is via G.729. Centralized call processing model is used. When we try to conference between sites it does not happen. We are not using any hardware conference bridges a...

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have call manager 8.5 installed and a route pattern that route all calls to the gateway. No restrictions. I can make local calls , international calls and calls to mobile phones but I can't call 5-digit numbers. I get external line with 0 and wh...

mohican4me by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Hope everyones doing well. I have a very urgent issue here , where a sudden request has come up for a CUVA setup between locations in US and France . I have got it done but would kindly like to confirm the cameras that are supported by CUVA. In ...

Hi,Am using cisco 2911 router - C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(1)M4,Below config works fine, but i can reach only operator & i can dial by extension.  i cannot create param aa-hunt1 for dialing individual digits. How to achive tha...