IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lab router with a VIC2-FXO and VIC2-FXS cards. Everything has worked just fine on it until the other day I blew the config away to start over with the lab. Now I cannot configure voice ports.A show diag shows the voice cards but on the PVDM ...

HiI configured the CME on the Cisco 2800 and it worksBut now I need to configure these two operations1. When the user does not want to disturb or is out of ofice, all calls are automatically transferred to another user B (the number of User B must be...

nicanor00 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NetPro gurus,Currently one of my customer has a CyberData Paging System that is integrated into the Cisco CME router perfectly now.However, the customer is considering to upgrade this CME router to CMBE and i was wondering how i can assign the i...

huntl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes