IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi im having some problems when i try to do calls from an out source to the local numbers in my red, this not sounds,  its like we not do any call.i check another configuration of this red and i note that this commands are left.voice call carrier cap...

jsotooplk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to make an script where i can set a boolean expression to true if a particular supervisor is logged in in a particular CSQ,Kindly let me know how can i trace supervisor login  and also get the name of the supervisor who are logged in , also ...

I have an ATA 186 that isn't sending DTMF correctly (I think). I can make calls, but when it comes to dialing a number while connected to an automated system or whatnot, the receiving end doesn't receive or recognize the number I press (press 1 for s...

Hi All ,now I have one CUCM 5.1.3 in a HP ProLiant DL380 G4 ( MCS7835H ) , last month, I got another old HP ProLiant DL320 G5 (no MCS78XX marked) . I want join the "new" server into cucm group, because we have 4 node licenses in the MCS7835H (now onl...

Hi Guys,I set up a lab and used to be working fine till yesterday. The problem is the all the phones (7961 & 7960) in one VLans can not be registered on the Call Manager, but the phones in other vlans are working fine. For the phones that can not reg...