IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to try to implement T37 S&F on a 2951. However, my PRI is already binded to an MGCP gateway to CUCM, which means the dial plan will be ignored on any incoming calls, so I can't get the call to the onramp script. Is there a way to ...

dmurray14 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

L2 mutlicast moh is not working, i have setup RP and Gre tunnel, L3 multicast moh works fine for internal calls, PSTN phone calls hear only dead air.cucm version 7.1.2  gateway : mgcp, gateway 2851appreciate your comments

m.ateeque by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guysWe have 2 problems with two of our Callmanagers.We are using one CME (running on a Cisco 2911) and one Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition, both are connected via IP.1. problem CME to CUCMThe problem is when someone from the...

Hi,Our company is in the process of changing from our Nortel PBX to a Cisco based IPT system. Our particular section uses FXO/FXS cards on a SONET multiplexer system for our analog POTS lines. Our current setup would be as follows:Nortel PBX --> FXO ...

lsgoodwin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What needs to be done if I want to have two DID ranges and two DN ranges on CME?  Let's saythat I want to accept calls via SIP trunk from PSTN to 415-555-11XX and 650-555-22XX.  So far in telephony-service I have..dialplan-pattern 1 41555511.. ext-le...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Netpro gurus,I have a client who needs 10GB for new 3750X.  Just curious are the following correct??  My customer wants three 3750X, with four 10GB uplinks:-WS-C3750X-48PF-L                 Catalyst 3750X 48 Port Full PoE LAN Base               ...

huntl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Softphone Install

Running Windows 7.I downloaded sftphn-Admin-fmr.1-3-4a.exe and installed it.I look in the start menu -> all programs and can't find an indication that the software was installed.  I go to start -> control panel -> programs and features and can't find...

arsparks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes