IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I was wondering if someone can help me building and setup my ccie voice lab.I borrowed some equipment from a very good friend of my and it seems it fits very good in the ccie voice topology.I would like to know how i can link everthing to...

monasir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,One of my customer currently has the following topology, but they are having inbound IVR DTMF issues.IVR <--- switch <--- cme <--- sip (rfc2833) <--- cube (with dsp) <--- sip (inband dtmf) <--- sip trunk <--- Carrier (AAPT)It was diagnosed t...

huntl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ip on CUCM

Hi, sometimes when a phone its not registered, no getting ip or whatever the cucm still shows the last ip that the phone retained.     Anyone knows why is there?; it can be reseted? or it has any other function?, actually is just curiosity but i had ...

Hi,Customer VOIP network has a CUCM version 7.1.5.31900-3.Connecting some cisco 7965 (configuring IP address and TFTP server in static mode) to the network all VOIP tel have registered correctly, but some of these tel the menu appears in English vers...

avvenk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I want to explain what we are facing any time we are doing a migration to the new CUCM 8.x. We bought migration for enhanced user and any time we have to register the license is something really frustrating.For example, customer with CUCM 5.x...

cbrasolin by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,Tried to configure SNMP to use with CM6 and the customers SNMP manager. But cant seem to get very far.I can configure the community string for read only and apply to both servers. No problemBut when I try to enter the destination server then it ...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've set up QoS on a 2911 (15.0.1) router to match RTP audio with the command "match protocol rtp audio." My understanding is this uses NBAR. I'd like to understand what this is matching. Running the "sh ip nbar port-map" command shows no port mappin...

AJ Cruz by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes