IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI don't have access to a CUCM 8.X system right now, and I've just been put on the spot by one of my customers. I know at 8.X you don't *order* DLUs any more, but does anybody know how many you receive for each UCL license type? From memory, CUW...

barry by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a voice gateway 2921 ISR, IOS (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(1)M5 ;c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M5.binWe cannot receive call on two FXO port  0/3/0 and 0/3/1  while we can receive calls on other FXOs normally.when I call the sim number...

aou007303 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm a deploying a new cluster. ( PUB + SUB ) The topology will be :  Main site ( PUB + Sub ) with 2 2900s ( 2 PRI each )                                      4 x Remote Sites ( connected oWAN ) with 1 2900 ( 1 PRI each )   & SRST Option           ...

santiago by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can some kind person point me to the documentation on upgrading. They want to go from 8.0 to 8.5.  I am new to the business edition but I assume since there is a CM and Unity Connection on the same box that the procedure must be somewhat different. A...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes