IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Found this example of invoking a transcoder:voice-card 0dspfarmdsp services dspfarmsccp local FastEthernet0/0sccp ccm 10.1.11.4 identifier 1sccpsccp ccm group 1associate ccm 1associate profile 1 register mtp0013c3443150dspfarm profile 1 transcodecode...

Hi Folks,I have setup a VG224 via MGCP and it is registered to the call manager. When I dial the DDi number I have assigned to the port internally I can hear the Fax machine (analog dial up tone). However, when I try to dial the number externally, th...

nellocon4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CUCM 8.5.  I have a 7961 phone that fails to upgrade after a factory reset.  I have confirmed that the file term61.default.loads is in the cucm tftp server.  The phone powers up, goes to update, tries to find term61.default.loads, and resets...

I currently have a router with the following modules NM-HDV2-2T1/E1 with VWIC2 2MFT T1/E1 and a separate VWIC3-2MFT T1/E1 All to be used as E1 so giving 6x  E1 ports in a 3945 IOS 15.X router. The router will only be used for E1 no conf or transcodin...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes