IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  friends , starting this discussion to get your views and information whether the above mentioned book Mr. Salvatore Collora, is there for later version of the call manager like CALL MANAGER 6.X,7.X and more specifically with the call manager 8.x,...

Resolved! Need suggestion

Hi,In Call Manager of our network we are using Route pattern 0.00[2-9]![0-9#].So,customer has to dial this route pattern along with #.Now customer donn't want to dial # key after dialing this route pattern.So,can i remove this # from this route patte...

sbatsya12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM 7.1(5b)

Hi All,I'm configuring CUCM 7.1 for the first time after working with 4.x and have a question.  The option for the NANP does not show up in the drop down list in the device pool config.  Do I have to install it? Should the option be there by default?...

Hello,I'm new to the site and would appreciate all the assistance I could get from everyone here. Thank you in advance...When I dial the intercom number of one of my phone, it takes at least 10 seconds before it rings (the caller hear dead air during...

We are curently running CallManger ver 7.0.1.11002.  The current firmware on the 7941G is SCCP41.8-4-1S and we want to upgrade to firmware version 8.5(2).  Looking at the release notes it talks about device packs.  What are device packs?  Is that som...

dtom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2851 at customer site.  It has 2FXO for SRST and 911 calls.  I can call 911 going out the FXO port but when I get a call back the second FXO answers after 2 or 3 rings and gives dial tone , and you can make a call out.  If I look at the Dial...

tim.dunn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes