IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am having a strange problem with the URL Directories. We have a CUCM cluster based on version 8.5.1.10000-26 and a mix of IP Phone like 7940, 7960, 7912, 7970 and 7911.The customer has a centralized corporate directory accessible by a phone ser...

cbrasolin by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am trying to update some phones using Insert Phones All Details option.  The Job scheduler shows "Success" but no changes happen to the phone that I am trying to update. I am using the CSV file that I have exported with All Details. I modifi...

Imagine customer has no use for fax services.  No need for bridge conferencing. No PRI termination in the Cisco Cube.Compression on WAN provided by ISP is G.729.UCM 6.1---->Cisco Cube 3945E-------Cisco Edge router----WAN(ISP)Question:In which scenari...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello buddies;i have some questions related to DSPs1-DSP mandatory if i use analog module, like FXS or FXO? right?2-for Digital modules like T1E1 Multiflex voice card , is DSP mandatory?3-is this module "T1E1 Multiflex" contain a separate DSP itself?...

Hi,Its not a technical question really more of a solution question.We moved a particular site from an Ericsson PBX to CUCM 6.1 a few years back. The operator was not happy to loose some of the functionality they had when moving over. They used the ol...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII am using mobile connect with extension mobility and noticed if a call was placed to my number and I am not logged into my phone the call comes through to my SNR destination (my mobile) no problemsbut if I then log into the phone the calls is not ...

bowmail by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes