IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2851 at customer site.  It has 2FXO for SRST and 911 calls.  I can call 911 going out the FXO port but when I get a call back the second FXO answers after 2 or 3 rings and gives dial tone , and you can make a call out.  If I look at the Dial...

tim.dunn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,BARS is the tool for backup and restore of the database of a CUCM cluster. Is there any difference in the result when changing the HW of a cluster with the following procedures:1) Install new publisher server, restore the whole BARS backup...

alf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to the manual, on a 9951, you should be able to go to Applications->Call History to see you call log.Yet on the 9951s (& 9971s) I have, the Call History option is not shown when I press "Applications"What do I need to do to enable this ?GTG

Hi,In CUCM 7.1.3 we registered the Nortel 1120 SIP Phone. Phone is registred & from there we able to calls the numbers internally with in the cluster.If i dialed some external numbers i'm getting fast busy reorder tone.In CUCM logs we are getting "SI...