IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is upgrading from CUCM 5 to CUCM 8.5, we found that the branch routers running SRST with IOS version 12.4, from the compatibility matrix I found that he should have minimum IOS 15 so that the SRST could be compatible with CUCM ...

I use a Cisco 2811 as E1/SIP Gateway for Asterisk. Outbound call works well but some incoming calls fail (20% !). Here is the logs:*********** CALL OK *****************Sep  7 21:40:05.494: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8  callref = 0x1CD3 B...

crashdump by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer wants to upgrade firmware on ATA with CME. Also there will be a new DHCP scope for this setup. In this case when the ATA gets new IP and new firmware does it erase old config and we need to configure it again or is the config retained.Tha...

srirgopa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes