IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have an issue where an external call coming into our SIP GW will establish a call, however the caller can't hear audio, this happens to about 6% off all incoming calls at random times and on random IP 6xxx/7xxx Phones. We have 2 remote sites repor...

Hi there,Is it possible to configure ATA 186 - using SCCP - for sending and receiving fax on the CallManager Express Version 8.6?  I've configured both ports of ATA 186 as ephone and ephone-dn. I connected an analoge phone to the ATA ports and I can ...

Resolved! CME Web Gui Error

I can login to the web gui but when I select the phones, extentions, and other tabs I get the error:  Error: Unable to login as administrator to the Cisco CallManagerExpress at site 'local'. What am I missing?

Resolved! CME dial-peer

Dear all,     under dial-peer config there are 2 commands:-answered number and -incomming called number1-what is the usage of each one?2-what is the differences?3-if i have sip trunk to provider and i have 2 DNs (a, b), i need a to go to fax 111 and ...

Resolved! CUE and FAX

Hi buddys;     i am designing a VOIP solution, which dont need autoattendace nor voice mail , so i not included AIM "CUE" modulebut i need to connect a FAX machine using FXS port and coulde use DID, IS CUE a MUST FOR THIS FAX CONNECTION??also could y...

Hey Community, I got a weird one.First, here's the lowdown on the setup: 2 x CUCM - 1 Publisher, 1 Subscriber running CUCM 7.1.3.10000-11. Publisher and Subscriber are in two different geographical locations (I know not recommended, but I didn't desi...

I'm running CUCM 8.5.1 with an 9971 phone with two expansion mods (receptionist's phone) and a 7925 wireless phone with the reception's extension.If an inbound call needs to be transferred to a local extension, the transfer is normal:  Tranfer button...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will soon be increasing the size of an existing cluster (running CUCM version 7.x) from four to six nodes.  While I understand that I will have to have licenses for the new nodes to add them to the cluster, what, if anything has to be done regardi...

bmoxon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllJust about to pull my hair out here (what little I have left) with regards to CUCM BE6K licensing. I have a (previously loyal) Cisco customer who has about 200 seats licensed on CUCME across 5 or so sites. They now want to migrate to a centrali...

barry by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes