IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situation where all the phones within a specific calling search space and device pool are unable to participate in conference calls.  This has ever been the case for this remote site.  The devices are configured to use the default Built in B...

4bsmith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to understandif  MS Lync Server 2010 can be integrated with Cisco 2900/3900 Router with CUBE license to provide SIP Trunk connectivity to Service Provider?orMediation server is required for SIP Trunk connectivity with MS lync Server 2010 ?Regard...

Hi,I need to do  a POC for CUCIMOC. Customer has MOC & AD running fine, also CUCM 8.0(2) is running..Can someone guide me with the time frame that i should look for carrying out such POC?? I didn't do this POC before so asking for suggestion from you...

Resolved! Hi members

I am new to CUCM and CME.my company has already voip call manager and express setup. I  connected CME and CUCM   through h323 gateway and  dial peer to gateway and bindsrc command cme ip.and cucm and cme also connected through ICT TRUNK , i configure...