cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! AA TCL

Hello I have doubt how can I configure in AA TCLwith Gateway  to call at option 4 and also I need to call to extension in range 4…, my problem is the whe to press 4 always to translate to 4119 never I can to calls a other extensions 4… applicationse...

We have upgraded to CUPC 8.02 and downloaded the CUPC 8 Client. The client is installed in Windows 7 but does not load, just sits at the loading screen then times out after a minute or so. I have follwed the install guide but cannot get this thing wo...

walshliam by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Publisher & Subscriber placed over WAN, but having IP from the same subnet (Same VLAN is propagted between 2 sites). Due to some requirement, i need to change the IP of Subscriber..Can i do this?? Do i need to reinstall subscriber after cha...

Hi!I have a problem with end customer, they have a CallManager Express and the problem is cannot make external calls. IP Phones are registered and althought I could not connect to the router yet, I want to know what is the first to look for.Internal ...

Hello everybody,I have CUCM 8.5 and I want to generate certificate to avoid the annoing screen of internet explorer "Certificate Error"  when I singin to the CUCM.I searched in the web about how to install the certificate and I did the following thin...

Hi Experts.I am new to ip telphony, and have been usinc Cisco packet tracer in all sort of telephony cenario. When i decided to use the real gear, a cisco 7940 ip phone, a catalyst 3550 and a router, i came accross all sort of issues.My first questio...

I was doing a port scan on my switch and notice that the port for my UCM server has two mac addresses.  And there is an IP address associated with each mac.  (See macs below.)  I went into Cisco Unified Operating System Administration and poked into ...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes