IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears ,,     I have tow extensions on one IP-phone one for emergency second for work so i need to foreword the calls from each extensions to one mobile number but at night i need to known the call is it came from emergency EX or from work EX .      ...

AJAMAL by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install a Cisco DBS-210-3PC base station as a Third-Party SIP phone.  There are 3 phones associated with this DECT base station.  The phones (terminals) are wireless devices that connect directly to the base station. I originally got t...

Greetings, Can someone please sharetheir knowledge and experience about MCS 7800 on how to access the configuration to see the existing ip phones  associated. This is needed to verify the ip phone types associated to propose an appropriate license fo...

Hi all,  Hopefully someone can help.Not sure if I'm hitting an IOS limitation or whether this isn't possible at all. Basically I'm trying to implement call blocking on a customers CUBE, via voice translation rules and profiles.The profile is assigned...

reject +.png

hello,I have UC 560, tomorrow i have PRI testing, i collect all the information and switch type and setup DID through telephony setup wizrad.Now my question if have to change DID during testing, how can i do that? I think i can configure through  CCA...

I want to set up call forwarding for some of the users to an external number (their cell phones). After I set it up it works only if the caller is calling from an extension inside the organization. If the caller is coming from outside (through the SI...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 x Cisco cubes 4451 both linking to the same ITSP and they give us a 50/50 load of calls to the 2 different cubes in 2 different DC's.My question here is, is the Cisco Cube capable if for some reason the external link to the ITSP is up so ...

Screenshot 2020-12-10 044445.png

I am wondering if anyone out their has some CUCM\CUC experience in a Retail Store solution, Specifically during COVID times but that doesn't matter much. Store hours seem to be changing every week\month sometimes more, and then during the holiday sea...