cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ISR G2 Licensing

Hi,Is there a place where I can find a table/diagram showing the confusing licensing and features for 2911?I want to know if 2911 voice bundle with cme/srst includes CUBE and ipsec vpn features?Thanks.

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Our customer is having CUCM 7.1.3 and was looking for an option to audit the changes made and the user who made the change. I came across the Audit Log feature and have suggested it. But please update whether it has any adverse effect on t...

Hello all,we have a cucmbe 8 and the users do not have the ability to use Call Forward All option with the 11 number schema, when the user try to press cfwdall button on the phones and enter the required number then they cant forward the call.Any ide...

Hi All:I work for a large agriculture company and they have connections called Hoot and Hollers. These connections are always on, dial peer in the router places the call and a modified analog phone (4wire) is connected to a router via an e&m card. We...

m.fugate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,router: 2811, ios:c2800nm-ipvoicek9-mz.151-4.M.bin.After router receives SIP INVITE with max-forward:0, tries to establish call connection. Does anybody know how to force router to send 483 Too many hops ?Thanks for help.Regards, Robert

rwarzocha by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes