IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I am a home user, I have just purchased the WIP310 to use VOIPWhere do I enter my registration details?Internet is working fine.I have a Thompson router and the phone no voip box.Also.I run Vista on my pc and cannot install the drivers for the pho...

Greetings2811 ISR with 12.4(24)T3 (Started with T1)CUCM 6.1(3)MGCP configurationI have an FXO port that is for SRST.  When I force the gateway into SRST I can call in and out using the port.  I am having problems with the line not releasing properly,...

ahochau_2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Gents,My client Setup consists of 2 Call managers version 7.1 and 1 cisco voic gateway with E1 Card.I have configured a Voice E1 PRI with our service provider but we are facing a small issue with the configuration when calling to outside through...

Another question...How do you actually configure the softkeys? If I go to Device>Device Settings>Softkey Template, the only options are to configure a name, description, and application (and the application appears to just merge the template with ano...

I have received a mail from cisco after entering PAK received with Product. I have Received two mails with Licence attached, and i entered that files to Cisco Unity Licence Wizard at the time of installation after finish it is showing me a message th...

I have installed Cisco soft phone on my laptop and having an issue calling EMEA five digits ex #. However I 'm able to make the same call from my desk ph and any other ph on my entire cluster. is there special config for soft phoneany ideathx

kalbasha0 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes