IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the error that shows in the switch logs:.Apr 18 03:21:45.939 MDT: %SWITCH_QOS_TB-5-TRUST_DEVICE_DETECTED: cisco-phone detected on port Fa0/22, port trust enabled..Apr 18 12:15:12.651 MDT: %SWITCH_QOS_TB-5-TRUST_DEVICE_LOST: cisco-phone no lon...

I would like to know if Cisco has given any information about new versions of Cisco IP Communicator and Cisco Unified Video Advantage which can be supported natively on computers running Windows 7 64-bit edition.I remember that Cisco IP Communicator ...

Hi all,New to the forum but here I am in search of information.I am charged with loading and configuring Cisco Unified Call Manager 8.x and Unity Connections as well as UCCX on a new UCS5108 Blade server.  We have another “expert” installing the ESX ...

gsdunca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I´ve a problem for deleting a no used Partition in my Call Manager 5.1.3.I´ve checked no dependency records are associated to my Partition but I receive this error: Delete failed. The pkid column in the routepartition table in the database is ...