IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have deployed a new CME/CUE on a new site. when a user on site calls another user, the voicemail gets triggered. If an external call comes in, the voicemail will not trigger. I thought initially it was a H323 to SIP issue, so I changed incomming to...

ashleyisa by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I am in urgent need for ATA box for my client.But as per cisco site i can see that below  ATA boxes are EOL.1. ATA186-I1-A2. ATA186-I2-AThe replacement part for this Cisco ATA 187, but the client is using Callamanager 4.x and it supports only ATA ...

Hi,First of all, I don't know if it's the correct site to do this question, so, if you think that I hvae to move it I'll do it.The problem we found is that if we make a call with a specific CallerID(name) and CallerID(num) to a phone we see both corr...

There is a corporate task to create a SIP trunk via an remote CMExpress version 4.2(0) to a Service Provider (SIP Gateway 10.102.254.91) , so that to direct calls through ISP and not PRI isdn line (lower cost). Following you may find part of the conf...

Hi All,We've router 3845 show belowCisco 3845 (revision 1.0) with 219136K/43008K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FHK1319F3BH2 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces124 Serial interfaces6 Channelized/Clear E1/PRI ports2 Voice E & M interfacesDRAM configuratio...