IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RTMT version

I got Unity Connection cluster 7.1 for which I want to run RTMT, I got rtmt from cucm 7.0 but it doesn't work, gives me an error saying not compatible with the backend system. where can I get a the rtmt to run it on my uc 7.1(5) ?

techguy73 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new 3 server cluster, publisher (no Call Manager service) and 2 subscribers (running Call Manager service). Currently, I have the DirSync service running only on the publisher. From an HA perspective, is there a better strategy for how/where...

kbyrd by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have an UCM version 7.0 and several sites with voice gateways 2801 (SRST gateway) that registered to UCM using H.323 protocol.The problem is the phones can register/unregister to the SRST gateway more than 3 times although the WAN link is UP...

Our Cisco 3845 is configured as a DHCP server for the phone vlan, and has been working properly in this capacity since the beginning of time, right up until this morning anyway...  Out of the 90 phones currently deployed in our vlan, 4 were stuck at ...

by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get SRST working.  So far inbound calling works fine but I cannot get any outbound calls to work out the PRI.  Hear is a sample of my dial peers:dial-peer voice 20 pots destination-pattern 9[2-9]...... port 0/0/0:23 forward-digits 7!di...

Hi,I've been unable to get corlist outgoing working on an ephone-dn. 12.4(9)T7Is there any known issue ? Workaround ?I.e. even if an ephone-dn has corlist outgoing x, it is selectable by a non-member corlist incoming ephone-dn.TIA,-Carlos

cgm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes