IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I currently manage the phone system at work (with no experience).  it's a Zultys MX250 system with a mixture of Cisco 7912 and 7960 phones.the Zultys hardware and software are under a support agreement but not the phones and i'm finding it ver...

I am trying to get this option to work and have modified my default system transfer restriction table to allow call to a single extension that is not defined in Unity.  I check the box for this settign under the standard greeting, cal into the call h...

I have a basic CUCME 7.1 setup and my client would like to be able to do two things:1. Have any phone dial a number which will page to all phones.2. Have one to one paging setup so a number can be dialed and a single phone will be paged.  They want t...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm troublshooting a RightFax issue and am trying to determine the cause of a failed transmission. The context is;- RightFax is attempting to send an outbound fax via H323 trunk to the gateway.- Outbound fails with the following q931 information;Dec...

Hey Guys,I have a question, I have a client with one 7845 (CUCM 7.1(3)) and a single 3825. They want the analog device to failover to the 3825 should the Call Manager fail. My question is can I still setup the VG224's in CUCM using MGCP and create an...

wrickk_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm deploying a remote site with four FXO voice ports in a VG on one side of a large room.  On the other side of the room are four lines from the PSTN that are terminated on a 66 block.  I need to connect those four lines into the four FXO ports on t...

jmunoz19 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 3925 ISR routers with 4 pri's in each one.I am hooked up to a Callmanager 7.1.5 under normal conditions  running MGCP whatI am curious about is when I go into SRST mode, I want to use one gateway for the phones but what is the best way to ...

miket by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes