IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello folks,   I have a significant number of Jabber for Windows users and would like to have it launch on startup.  Ideally, I want this to be included in a standard desktop build or as a packaged application that is deployed through Microsoft SCCM ...

I have tried downloading and install RTMT from CUCM, but it will not install onto my computer. There is no error's or anything, the progress bar for unpacking hits 100% and then nothing else happens. Is there an updated version of this tool somewhere...

BoBo1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I purchased a ATA190 hoping that I could use it in standalone mode without using CUCM. The firmware is the original 1.1.0 (006). I have read that the web interface with this firmware is not good and I have been trying to upgrade it. The only file tha...

Hello, I have a customer running CUCM 12.5 and they use ISE with 802.1X authentication for IP phones connecting to Catalyst switches. They use CAPF self-signed certs for this and they are installed in ISE as trusted certs. The CAPF certs were regener...

I have a blank problem in Communication on the SIP Trunk direct with the provider The options selected :* MTP required checked on trunk sip* Early Offer support for voice and video calls (insert MTP if needed) option under SIP Profile and i have a ci...