IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, A quick question, i need to upgrade the CUCM to version 6.1.3-3000SU1.Now i'm running with CUPS version 6.0.2 Question : Is CUPS version supported in CUCM upgrade ? I have not find a compatibility matrix that show me the 6.1.3 version. Thank you...

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a TEHO issue. It consit on that we are getting ARJ: unknown address and no default technology defined, when I send a call from a CallManager 555002145788320, where the zone prefix is zone prefix MCK_CCM 555500.......... gw-priority 10 ...

acerda by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiDue to a health scare (it's topical so I reckon you can guess which one!), we're setting up a helpline for the public to call. However we need to be able to find out how many people have called this number (and ideally who).We're running CUCM 6.0.1...

HiI upgraded my CUE to version 3.2 and after it stated all successful I rebooted the service module and now it constantly says that it has failed. I tried to reload and keep getting this status. SC-RTR#service-module service-Engine 0/1 statuService M...

paulhardy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes