IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, is there any way to upgrade CCM 6 to 7 such that all licenses upgarded automatically? or something such as export licenses and importing to new installation? my problem is that i don't have any info like PAK or serial number of my license on CCM ...

I am troubleshooting voice issue in a call center, there is some delay on Hybrid Voip to the operator work station. I am using Cisco AS5350 VG for voip that is connected to a cisco WS-C2950C-24 where all the workstation are plugged in to.How I can ...

I am Having a issue accessing Unity System Administration.1.) I can accesss via RDP but System Admin is not in the Program\Unity folder, it does appear on the menu bar under the Cisco icon. However, it will not take my credentials. Shouldn't "System ...

jcsmith96 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii have a cisco unity in unified messaging mode, integrated with client exchange and active directory ..can i create voice mail only users on Unity without having to create them on active directory and having exchnage mail accounti tried inyernet su...

Hi all,I try to set up a HWIC-1CE1T1 on a 2811 router, with IOS c2800nm-ipbase-mz.124-11.XW10.bin.The controller seems to be OK, but as i connected it to the PRI :- it stays down- i have a message saying that "the remote received an alarm".Did someon...

vibrisnet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to write to flash, it gives the following, even there are lots of free space on flash.UC520#copy running-config config-30-11-2008Destination filename [config-30-11-2008]? %Error opening flash:config-30-11-2008 (No more root directory entri...