IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I was wondering if anyone could point me to a Cistera install guide integrated with a CUCM. Im having troubles finding some documentation, and I didnt get any with a Cistera box that I recieved. Can anyone point me to somewhere that might be helpfu...

hello, On some of our XP computers, the ciscotsp001 fails to show up as a provider (phone and modem options) after installing version 6.1(2.4). Doesn't matter if its an upgrade or fresh install. Any ideas? Thanks in advance..

trimetal4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello netpro'sStrange problem here, I have just upgraded CM 4.1.3 to 7.0.1 and the only problem I have is to do with a CTI RP.The old CM 4.1 system had a CTI RP that had a directory number associated to it, this directory number had a CFA to a hunt p...

Hi I have a CCME version 7 installed, the problem is that the music on hold only is heard from the pstn caller, the music on hold in the internal phones registered in the call manager express is not heard. Why ?telephony-service moh music-on-hold.au

I'm trying to build a lab VMWare 7.0(1) system to check out some features, its not a production system.I've built many 5.x and 6.x VMWare systems that have always gone fine.When I try an upgrade from 6.x to 7.0(1) it always results in a failure to re...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes