IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I currently have a small cisco Lab running with CCM6, I have been able to download and install Unity with the demo licence. I wanted to do the same with IPCC 7.0 but can't find the source software on CCO despite having a privileged CCO account. is...

kayih by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get the TSP to work in Vista. We are running CM 7.0. I have it working on XP machines fine. In Vista machines, I can see the Cisco00TSP provider in the phone and modem options. The wave driver is installed fine as well. I have con...

joshehaos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!We have a customer whose CCM-Cluster is connected to a traditional PBXvia a QSIG E1. The CCM-Cluster has no PSTN-lines, the PSTN-lines are allin the PBX.PSTN -----ISDN/E1----- PBX -----QSIG/E1----- CCM.We are adding a 0 as access code...

Hi. We are using CUCMBE 6.1. Voicemail takes a long time to be delivered. It works fine, but there is an (apparently variable) delay of several hours before it is delivered (by which I mean annunciated on the phone). Any clues about where to start lo...

bob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a CCM running on 7825-MCS server, and I'm in a middle of migration process, so I want to reuse this same 7825-MCS server as a backup (failover) for my current 7825-MCS unity server it's a 7825-I3 server what's else other than the failover li...