IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We run 6.1(2). When a phone transfers a call to the PSTN (via MGCP controlled gateway), the CLID on the PSTN device (for example, a cell phone) displays from the phone that transferred - NOT the original calling party.The application, here, in parti...

loganseth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I configured blf in enterpise parameters and configured the buttons on the phone to monitor the extentions, but it isn't working. The button shows in the config of the phone, it just doesnt light up. I'm running cucm7.0(2)Thanks in advance.

Hi I have a Cisco Call Manager in the site A and a Cisco Call Manager Express in the side B, the phones of site A can make calls to phones in the site B, and the phones in the Site B can make calls to phones in the Site A. The problem is the conferen...