IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,My customer wants to have the following:When client hold "#" on IP Phone pad the Phone automatically place a call to some number(without press "dial" just hold the button "#" for a few seconds).Thanks.

Daniov1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,Hope you are doing good, I have a question here that i am proposing key expansion module for 8865 IP phone  to the customer, i want to know the difference between the below, i read the datasheet but i didn't understood can anybody make me under...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I'm a beginner in cisco Voice Spectrum and give a crispy solutionRecently I configured a Cisco 29xx CME SIP trunk, The Service provider has provided 10 line extension numbers. we have around 45 Cisco IP telephones and users they want t...

Hi!Very new to this forum, but just wanted to ask if anyone else have encountered similar issues with this device and what their end result/solution was. In April+- we had 2-4 phones that suddenly died in the same location "ish", mix between 7960 and...

EngErl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello support, I am facing an issue with cisco  ip phone 8865, how to enable these features,i got error like unable to make conference.please do the needful.should i enable on phone template if yes please suggest me.Thanks in advance Regards Swamy ...

newindiab by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ad hoc conference

Hi everybodyHave a marvellous christmas holidays!!!!!I have a question about Call Manager Express...and audio conferences.I used to have SCCP ip phone and use meetme conferencing.I have now Sip phone 8841. No SCCP firmware available for them. Does th...

M02@rt37 by VIP
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes