IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I need some help in setting up SIP Trunk on CME to send and receive all calls (local, domestic & international)here is a copy of the voice related setting that I have:ip dhcp excluded-address 10.10.20.1 10.10.20.20!ip dhcp pool Voicene...

I have a "just double checking" kind of question.  Does swapping the active/inactive phone loads in CUCM Device Defaults cause the phones to reboot and get the new firmware?  I have the new firmware staged and ready to swap but wanted to double check...

Tony C by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in charge locally of the safety and security of a college location.  We have 7945 phones installed here in every office and classroom.  In an emergency, I need to contact "everyone" and inform them of the problem.  I need to know how to do this ...

When a phone sends a 180 Ringing message to CallManager, does that mean the phone is actually ringing at that time?I realize this may be an obvious question, but I need to be sure. We have a 3rd party Call Center solution with CUCM 10.5 and Cisco 885...

Hi, If i create a CSF device profile and leave the owner ID as anonymous will that consume a basic or enhanced license?CUCM 10.5 PLM Would i be better using extension mobility log out profile on the CSF or assigning an owner ID.  The user only has a ...

Hi Experts,   CUCM: 11.5 SU4 GW: ISR 4331/bootflash:isr4300-universalk9.16.06.04.SPA.bin Phone: 7841/sip78xx.12-1-1SR1-4   I am having issues with my DTMF on SIP phones. We are using MGCP.   On SCCP phones, DTMF is working. We already tried changing ...