IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a fresh install of 10.5  but when attempting self provision im getting error 'This Device Cannot Be Associated to your account, contact your systems administrator' Been using doco, could be missing something in my config.http://www.cisco.c...

heathrw by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have layer 3 routing enabled on a Cisco 3750 switch and I have a Cisco 1921 router connecting to the public Internet. Traffic from clients is first routed to the Cisco 3750 switch, and then out the 1921 router. Where and how would I set DSCP markin...

Hi,      I'm trying to integrate a CUCM 11.5 with an LDAP like this:      - One forest      - Multiple domains connected to the forest (for example, avvid.com and voice.com)      - Each domain has UPN suffixes, applied to the users, for example:   ...

Hii Team We only have the Cisco 8821 handset and want to store a voicemail instead of deleting it to listen to the next voice mail. Is this possible? I can't find any voicemail manual on the internet.  Thank you in advance. Best regards,KiLu

KiLu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,may anyone advice me, how to change the ringing timeouts for sip phones? I tried with the command timeout ringing under telephony-service but it did not work. I want the IP -phones to ring only 8 or 10 rings. But they ring by default 45 tim...

Imma by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes