IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have 2 headsets connected on 7941's so an agent can train a new agent by having them listen to the call as it is happening? The only thing I can think of is connecting one headset to the headset port and the other to the handset por...

Hello,I'm using CM6. Does anyone know how to make the phones (7941) dispay the Called ID? Is it even possible? When I call an internal extension, can it tell me the name of the person I called? Thanks.See K. Lee

seekeilee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm provisionning my CME. I've already done the ATAs and the IP phones, and they seem working fine. I'm have some unluck with the VG224. I beleive the problem is from the VG224 itself. The config of this device on the CME is as follow:ephone-dn 13num...

I'm not seeing where to enable Alerting Name Display for CME when called from a CM phone via an H.225-GK Trunk. CME IOS verion is 12.4(5c) [CME 3.3]. The Alerting Name Display works when CME calls CM, but not when CM calls CME. I see a difference i...

When I install CUCM6, I get "security configuration failed" and it goes to Database Access Security password page.I am quite sure that I put the right password and NIC car is connected to the network, I even can ping the server ip address after I res...