cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dumb 7970 Question

This question I'm sure is going to come off as completely retarded, but what the heck. Do you guys suppose that I could do much physical damage to the phone by unplugging it and plugging it back in a few times per day while I'm still in the process o...

Hi,I am using FXO ports. My confugration is like:voice-port 0/0connection plar 1100This 1100 is a AutoAttendant which will be routed to variuos users depending on the DTMF inputs. Say "pressing 1" will enable to dial by extension. If the call is rout...

I have an MGCP implementation and an E1 implementation and all 8 digits are passed to us. We need to translate this to 5 digits to pass to the phone. We created a translation pattern from all 8 digits to 5 digits, and the call cannot be completed. ...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been having issues with 7911s at several installs now. Basically what happens is that I plug in all the phones, all the 41s, 61s, etc all register real quick, but the 7911s sit there FOREVER configuring IP. I know that they pull an IP from DHC...