IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   We have a single 4331 router with 4 E1's and we want to use them for 4 different projects so that if any project makes outgoing call it should display the Pilot number of the E1 dedicated to that project. It's a SIP gateway and from CUCM we...

Hello Experts, We have DID 819-772-62XX which is translated to 133XXXX. 133XXXX are the extensions range for IP Phones. The DID is supposed to ring the director's phone which also rings on his secretary's phone (Shared line). If none of them answers ...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to a good document on inbound call routing? Also, if you have any other thoughts on the scenerio below, would be appreciated.   We are adding another number to our circuit and I'm trying to figure out how to get it to route.   Tod...

Hello ,        Am currently working on simple application that record call with the IVR using the UCCX and my issue is that I need to add the time stamp "hh:mm:ss" to the recorded file name.wav below the set step contents, and how please to add the t...