IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   When updating the CTL via CTL Client and then entering one of the two SASTs, you are told the validity dates for the SAST including expiration date.   Does anyone know conclusively what happens when the SAST expiration date is reached?...

Nadav by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 8845 Wallpaper

Hey, Guys do you know much about the wall paper for 8845. Will it support gif images? What size will it be as 8845 doesnt have a documentation yet that i can see. Any help will be appreciated Thanks in advance

I have a CME 10.5 environment with 7945/65/45 and 6945 phones. I am having a certificate issue with one of the 7965 phones. This phone worked fine up until a little over a week ago. It now fails to register with the following certificate error:   006...

Dear all,I dial by mobile phone from PSTN to my company number and press the extension number for local phone. The IP Phone rings. Now I hang off the mobile phone but the IP Phone still ringing. So what is the problem? Is it caused by FXO setting? Th...

experts,   - What do we need to aware when using PCD 11.5 to upgrade cluster of 1 Pub & 4 subs of UCM 10.5 to 11.5 ?  Caveat, issue, bug ?   - If we using simple migration with PCD 11.5 ( to upgrade UCM 10.5  to 11.5)  and  for some reason we need to...

Hello all,   I am having issue trying to locate a possible bad config of a phone or maybe pots dial peer. The issue is we have 1 ext that cant recieve incoming calls from the pstn, Outgoing calls to the pstn work fine. This issue only appears to be a...

change to win info.PNG
FG10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes