IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco techs, Please advised if this is in the wrong forum. Creation of sip trunk.. man there's so much to this stuff.... Keep getting a Add failed. [491] The specified name has invalid characters or is not formatted correctly for this device type...

We have a  paging system not working. The setup is  like this:    SCCP  phone-----CUCM-----SIP trunk------gateway 3845----FXO port 0/2/3---Paging system   So our tech uses a butt set (basically a POTS phone) to connect to gateway FXO port, and the pa...

Hi Experts,   CUC Version: 10.5 SU6   We have just added a subscriber CUC and our client is asking how much is the TTL between these servers?   They also have a monitoring tool and is asking how long will it take before the UC servers say that it is ...

Is there a way to clear all logs in CUCM 6.x? Someone turned logging and it's clogged my disk space. I want to delete all log filesI know in the CLI i can do file delete, but after that, there are no instructions.RTMT is worthless.thanks!

hi guys,   I am trying to integrate cucm 11.5 with Avaya via sip trunk. everything works except transfer caller ID.  this is an issue for both blind and consult. basically when I call from Avaya phone to cisco phone (via trunk) and transfer that call...