IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

- Clustered environment and CUCM 11.5.   Long distance call to North America, say 1(XXX)-XXX-1234, rings 6 times and it gets redirected to internal extension which is 1234 (same as last 4 numbers of long distance number). User does receive the call w...

trbonja05 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4331 router with PVDM4-128. I will be using this router for CME. I also have a NIM module with 1 port T1/E1. I will be terminating E1 PRI circuit in this card. After reading this link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/routers/4000-s...

Hi Folks, Has anyone managed to get an E1 circuit connected to a 4th Gen Card installed in an ISR4431? I just cant get the damm thing to be stable. I suspect the clocking as when I do a "show network clocking" it is showing that it is in revertive mo...

Can you also help me out for the below scenario. CUCM - SIP -CUBE - SIP - ITSP CUCM - CUBE -> configured the lan interface. Done the binding in the dial-peer CUBE - ITSP -> configured the WAN interface. Done the binding in the dial-peer   Problem her...

Due to Cisco bug CSCux82917,- loose routing(lr) needs to be disabled or removed from record-route header. SCRIPT1 and SCRIPT2  is not working can someone please assist. The header I'm targeting is Record-Route: <sip:hu-gen-sip-pxy-pool.xxx.com:5060;l...

Folks,          When a person forwards a phone call to his cell phone using single number reach, is it possible to display the actual number of the person who is calling. The actual caller id should display on the cell phone. Any settings can be do t...

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a CME - CUE integration that was working well.  All pieces appear to be online. I need assistance with when we dial the automated attendant as well as the voicemail pilot number, we get dead air, then a ring and then a busy. We are getting som...

johnk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am updating UCM to 10.5.2.1to 10.5.2.169 , but OS admin shows updating for 8 hours & still spinning.There is no logs added during last 6 hours. Please check the attached logs & advise.   Thanks Suchi

Suchi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes