IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,   My Customer have the solution with CUCM 10.5.2 and 06 sites running SIP protocol. The Customer changed the protocol, previouly were H.323 and now it running SIP with change range Phone number. In any sites the Caller ID that is appearing i...

I have testing on a Develop network for Cisco meeting server single split deployment. I want to use SipEdge feature on Edge Server. Is there anyone have the experience about SipEdge configuration? I have read the deployment doc for single split, but ...

Hi team! after long time struggling with dropped sip-ua registration authentication, our voice ISP advise to create "straight" trunk without auth...but with "binding over our public IP" actually, i don't now how to to do it...where and what needs to ...

sSiDs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I need to get the list of application users with their assigned persmision group using SQL query. For example I would like to see something as below: AppUser                                                            Permission Group ***...

Good day I have 3 ip telephones cp-7841, they were reset default but when starting the phone I see a screen with the following data: Service name: User ID: Password: I can not access via the web even if the phone already has ip by dhcp, I do not ha...

Jc Mtz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there recommendations for unused TFTP files?   Is there a reason to keep firmware for phones that are EoS/EoL that we don't have in our environment already around or safe to remove those types of files?   Any reason we would want to hold onto any...

Hello, I've got new wireless phones, model 8821 and they're working perfectly. My question here is how do I lock the configuration menu ? I had model 7921 and 7925 and I had to dial "**#" to unlock the configuration menu, but in this new model 8821 t...