IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I set the DN on my phone - User Hold MOH Audio Source and Network Hold MOH Audio Source to None. I've seen various posts, but not by disabling it this way in CUCM, Directory Number Information - Directory Number Settings. It seems straightforward but...

SteveK066 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a way to modify the backlight brightness of a 7821 phone ?Unfortunately the screen is only readable with the backlight, without it you can barely read the words.But the brightness is very/too strong in a low light environment.Regards.

Zike by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ran in to an interesting issue this AM.  Have two different users, on different CUCM clusters (both running 12.5 SU5), with an 8865 phone (both running sip8845_65.14-0-1-0001-135), that started getting a message on their phone when they attempt to ma...

Dear All,I have strange problem in cisco phone , i connected the users laptops with the phone but if the phone start normally the laptop not connected and if the laptop connected normally the phone unregister,  i need your help.Notes:- If connect the...

Hello,I have 2 routers C8200 with CUBE license working as a redundancy pair (main/standby) to manage SIP calls.The routers are working fine but when one of them crashes then the router reloads automatically, i know that enabling no redundancy-reload ...

fersipor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes