IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just received this notification "Update failed. The system has exceeded its time limit to resolve license non-compliance issue. No more provisioning operations are allowed until the license compliance issues are resolved". I cannot update, dele...

joshuar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On our 8851's when a user dials out with a 10-digit number it displays USER 955555555(actual number) instead of displaying the users actual Name. so instead of Joe Doe 95555555 it says "USER". I've changed the display name, and for forwarding informa...

mdiarz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set up a new CCX Resource in a Team as a secondary supervisor. She can't monitor calls in the Team. When she selects the Monitor feature, she gets a recording that the call cannot be completed as dialed. I'm the secondary supervisor to several Team...

SteveK066 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Anyway of setting up a sip trunk on a 3845 MGCP gateway?I want to be able to put some calls over the sip trunk and some of the E1 via MGCP.Do i need to drop MGCP and configure it for H323 to get this working?Thanks in advance..

clougher01 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes