IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,   My setup is :   SIP Provider <--SIP--> CUBE <--SIP--> CUCM  <--SIP-->  Phone   CUCM Version 11.5   In this setup the CUBE receive an Invite from the SIP provider with a Diversion header in it. Then CUBE sends the Invite to CUCM  and the Di...

I have an MGCP-configured VG310 that I enabled caller-id on all of the voice ports. However, once registered with CallManager, the caller-id command is removed from the voice port config. Is there a command in CM that removes that setting, something ...

We wish to develop call recording solutions for UCM  utilizing the built in bridge capability of the phones.   We have read the documentation provided here and have the following subsequent questions - https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_c...

Hi Experts,   Would you please tell me the below listed features are presents or not in cucm11.5:   Shall provide caller-specific audio on hold based on CTI information of the caller while agent is putting customer on hold.   Thanks & Regards Nizam

Hi,   I have a 7960 ip phone and its says it is unprovisioned... can anyone please suggest what that means? Any articles or instructions on how to set up this phone?   Thank you all

KHAVISM12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI    I have setup faxes with ATA , below is the call flow   ATA--UCM--SIP TRUNK--CUBE---SIP TRUNK---ITSP   my ITSP doesn't support t.38 , so i configured fax pass throgh, but most of the time faxes fail, any suggestion?   fax rate disable fax nsf 00...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes