IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

If I go with fast track for ip phone 7811 and 7821 on CME 10.5 do i lose the features ? I mean the features Cfwdall,pickup,gpickup.  Cfwdall, Pickup, Gpickup. and other features ?? with this configuration: voice register pool-type 7811 xml-config m...

Hi,We have a CUCM and IP phones do not have the transfer calls option enabled (it's grayed out). Any ideas what this can be? Something simple perhaps?I am quite new to CUCM and only have experience with the Express version which is obviously complete...

Ok, the short and sweet of it all…. Converting 2911 with BRI from MGCP to SIP trunk and all works fine (both in/out calls) however I have observed that when in an idle state, Layer 1 is DEACTIVATED??? When a call establishes, layer 1 becomes ACTIVE a...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All. I am testing a 2911 router with a VIC2-4FXO module and have ran into issues with the THL Tone Sweep test method. When it gets to the 900R ohm setting it fails with ERL very low. I then use the test voice port 0/1/0 inject-tone local sweep ...

Hi All,I am we have a Cisco CME system with multiple FXO lines. the 4 main lines are centrix lines from the phone company and require dialing a leading 9 infront of the phone number leaving the router to the CO. This is working currently using the fo...

cms1126 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes