IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Why is a new Phone 8845 and it's not registering with the CUCM? CUCM version 10.5.2.11900-3 I've researched this a bit and found the below matrix but I've never loaded those CM Device packs. Will this solve the issue? http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/...

Hello   I disabled the enterprise parameter 'Adverstise G.722 Codec' however I continue to see it advertised from CSF phones. CUCM version is 11.5.1.12900-21.   Here is an example. It's just a straight outbound call from a CSF phone to ACME. It also ...

I recently added/configured a 8845 model phones on my CUCM 10.5.2 for the first time. The phone registers fine but customers complain of not being able to call out or answer ringing inbound calls from our commercial ISP (calls within the cluster are ...

We have a call center and the phones are set so users have to log in to use the phone. Currently I make "Line Text Label" "Please Log In". It's just static text and the button does nothing. It's OK but it would be a lot nicer if the button actually w...

kbeaton by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,   I am facing an issue when users starts an conference now meeting.If the host is calling from PSTN, he can't hear the entrance tone when other participant joins the meeting.I observed this behavior in two different CUCM clusters (ve...

We have a large CUCM cluster of 7 servers. Operations are 24/7 so no downtime is allowed. However we have resilience so can bring down 1 server at a time with no service loss. We need to go from 9.1 to 11.5 and also migrate to new hardware. (PCD not ...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   We are in a scenario where our customer has IP phones on WAN-A with CUCM cluster hosted in a DC.  Customer will be moving to a new WAN-B and there will be NO IP connectivity for the IP phones in WAN-A to WAN-B (customer choice) except fo...

Peva13579 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. Have a weird issue with a single user this morning. All incoming calls are forwarding directly to voicemail. I checked all the casual things... the call forward settings and CSS, directory number settings, DND. None of those are in an...