IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have acquired a set of 7940g IP phones.  I am running them POE and need help for my Voip provider to reprovision the IPs.  Calls/emails to Cisco state the service period ended for this model 7/31/2015.  The Voip IT tech needs access to the access t...

bmoskal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I am facing DTMF issue specifically from SPAIN location. We are having Cisco Contact center express setup with basic IVR. After office hours calls from the SPAIN redirected to HQ. For example when user dial spain toll free number after offi...

Hi My customer use CUCM cluser(Pub-sub1-sub2) with IP-Phone(secure) CTL. (install by secure eToken.) and the cucm certification date is expire soon. so we need regenerate CAPF. 1. How can we reganerate CAPF??(in this case, eToken need?) 2. If ther...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes