Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Folks, I have a 7940 phone which has 2 lines (same extension) in different paeritions. Line 1 is in partition 1 and line 2 is in partition 2.I am very surprised to find out that when someone leaved a message for me, the MWI lights up. I do not ...

Hi all,I have got a major problems with DTMF relay (it's not working).My setup is a CCME using a SIP Proxy server to reach a remote SIP gateway with some PRI lines on it.The problem is that on the dial-peers for voip we have configured dtmf-relay sip...

lkc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Here is my issue. I have a H323 gateway to the PSTN. My internal phone # are 4 digit in 4xxx and 5xxx range. There fore I have the following dial-peers.dial-peer voice 10 Voipdestination-pattern [4-5]...session-target ipv4:10.x.x.xIn add...

Hi all,Working environmet: Voice Gatewat 3725 with T1/PRI,IOS c3725-is-mz.123-9.bin,MGCP, CCM 3.3(3)sr4a.Configured 6.1[2-9]X[0-9]XXXXXXX route pattern.The issue was that the outbound calls can only last around 8 mins, and tried to have an outbound c...

jjia by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to associate a list os possible destinations to a directory number so that when a user dials to that number, the system should try to transfer the call to the first possible destination and in case of busy signal, or no answer after n seconds,...

aldogu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes