cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sir,i need to know how to use 7200 Router to connect 10 sites to the head quarter (7200 will be in the HQ) every site will be connected using two E1s, i also want to use this router as POP that users will be login from dialup.please provide me w...

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,When I applied command dspcon 20:1.3:3 1 1979Port Vpi Vci Owner State Persistency----------------------------------------------------------------------------Local 20:1.3:3 1.1979 M...

trinawong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What types of interfaces will be found on a Cisco Router? Also how is each interface used, and how is each accessed? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Friends, My wan is comprised of 100+ routing devices and Iam using OSPF and ip addressing is not contiguous, because of this I haven't configured route summarization.There are 2600, 1700,1841, 2800,3600 & 7200 routers in my network Most of my r...

Does anyone know where I can find the documents that deal with putting two esw-16 into one router? I vaguely remember there has to be an external cable that connects the Gig ports or the esw cards would not work properly.

Hi,Anyone can help me in some configuration guide or links or whitepaper on Content Switch server load balancing for SMTP servers, most of the examples are for WebServer.Had anyone done lb for incoming tcp 25 connections to VIP to rounrobin bet two S...

we have a vpn on PIX515E, and now I need to setup another VPN with a outside peer. However, when I configure the PIX, I use the following command: isakmp key <Keystring> address A.B.C.D [netmask mask]. However, after I type in this, the previous comm...

We are replacing all our 2620 routers with 2821's. We (mistakenly?) assumed the 2620 serial interface modules (WIC-1DSU-T1) would work in the 2821's.The modules do not show up in a "show version".Do we have to replace all our WIC-1DSU-T1's with WIC-1...

grnelson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,Hopefully someone can help me...I've a Cisco 2811 router with an HWIC-1ADSL card installed.Running 12.4(11)T.Problem is that the FastEthernet 0/0 interface cannot see the internet so I think there is a routing problem.Configured it from scra...

I'm having a problem with a gbic I just install on my 4506. The problem is that when I connect the fiber line into the gbic the switch will no longer use the RJ45 port where the router is connected. In other words one of the ports on the RJ45 modul...

ernestovr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I can not ping my serial interface from my router. I have logged in my router via console and get everything up . But mistrious trouble is that I can not ping it. Will you please professy ?bikash

bikash_bd by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having PIX 525 firewall, the issue is there are two servers one is connected in DMZ zone another one is on inside network. i.eServerA - DMZServerB - Insidethe issue is I couldn't connect to either of this server.The following policies has ...