Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4023 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

211 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

214336 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27148 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42172 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

214 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

283783 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7699 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

192806 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

16914 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5339 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56381 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

Resolved! Cisco ISE multiple portals login via Azure AD SAML

Hi,Is it possible to use Azure AD SAML integration for both sponsor and admin portal on the same ISE deployment (3.2, small HA)?I managed to set up sponsor portal via AAD SSO and it works great. Then I wanted to use the same feature for admin users b...

sroic by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 3560X Capacitor Failures

Hi all,I teach at a networking academy at a community college and we have a few donated 3560X switches supplementing our student lab. Six are deployed in pods. The room has adequate climate controlIn the last 10 months we have had two fail, announcin...

20240508_120957s.jpg 20240508_123138s.jpg

IP addresses for Firewall with HA configuration

Hi,I'll have two Firepower FPR1120-ASA-K9 that will be configured as High Availability (Active and Standby).Please let me know if they should have the same management IP address and bridged network address.Thank you in advance!Regards,Sangyeon

SY Ham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Get report status endpoint from ISE

Dear Community,There have 2 kind different of AnyConnect agent version on ISE.Also have 2 kind of Complain Module as well.There are 2 kindly of Cisco AnyConnect agent on ISE where Client Provisioning Policy. 1. AnyConnect 4.x with its Compliance Modu...

Da ICS16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router update issue 4431

Good afternoon everyone.I need help, I'm trying to update my ISR4431/K9 router and I'm failing.The original firmware version installed on this router is: isr4400-universalk9.03.16.04b.S.155-3.S4b-ext.SPA.bin, which is a very old version.My task is to...

sigcerder by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ISE EAP-TLS authentication method

Hello! My question is that when using EAP-TLS as an authentication method both the client and the server shows it certificate and mutual trust is established, but does confirmation happen in this case against the configured authentication source like...

mtar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisc 4500x high cpu VSI slot-01

I am experiencing high  cpu usage on one of my 4500x switches. Below is the output switch#show processes cpu sortedCore 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 37%; one minute: 32%; five minutes: 29%Core 1: CPU utilization for five seconds: 19%; one min...

adi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 9300 switch doesn't connect via SSH

I have a couple of switches that are trunked via a LAN cable from another switch. I noticed that these switches sometimes have a hard time to SSH into. I get the error: "Connection timed out". After a while and a few tries I can connect just fine. I ...

Rick001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Odd CUC Greeting Issue

I have a CTI Port to point to a System Call Handler in CUC - both with the same extension. In that Call Handler I have a Recorded Name and a Standard Greeting. The greeting was not playing, only the System Greeting: "Sorry, [recorded name], is not av...

routing ipv5 with static route

HelloIn have 3 routers connected using global ipov6 in router 0, connected to a PC, I have the subnet  2001:db8:d955:1008::/64 between router 0 and 1 serial connection with IPs 2001:ffff:eeee:aaaa::1/64  --> r02001:ffff:eeee:aaaa::2/64 --> r1 between...

ipv6.png

Cisco asa9-12-4-52-smp-k8.bin checksum

Because of the release date (and EoL date) of this old version of the ASA, I am struggling to obtain the original checksum that Cisco would have provided on this file.  Would anyone have the hash of this file so that I can compare with a file I have ...

LloydD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days