Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4202 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

218 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

215083 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27328 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42577 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

223 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

286068 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7913 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

198450 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

17018 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5431 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56963 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

Remove Agent Performance Statistics from WxCC Desktop

We have a dept that wants the APS customized, since that can't be done, I plan on building a custom Dashboard to display the team data they want the agents to be able to access.  However, I would need to remove the APS. As the title states, is it pos...

ssh to switch refused

hi all,when i try to ssh in to a switch i get a connection refused on port 22ssh robert@10.110.10.4ssh: connect to host 10.110.10.4 port 22: Connection refusedthanks,rob

Call Pickup issue on CUCM 12.5

Hi, I have a customer on CUCM 12.5(1)SU4. They use Call Pickup groups fairly extensively but have started having problems with some of them recently after phones were moved between offices. One CPG has two phones (User Device Profiles logged into 784...

IPsec over NAT444 issue

Hello Everyone I have to set up an ipsec tunnel with Lo0 as source of tha tunnel. Nat is activated in My CE and in the ISP level (NAT444)All ipsec and Nat configuration is ok but, and as I know that for the NAT to work correctly, the packet should pa...

mrkassimi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Specific SDWAN Design Viability

Hi All,  One of our customers has brought up a specific requirement for the SDWAN design at the head quarter office. They have two internet links and two routers at the sites. Internet links are terminated to NTUs. They have asked for the below desig...

Sdiana_0-1726710875100.png
Sdiana by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TCP MSS not working

Please refer the below topology,Client >>> Cisco router >>> Firewall  >>> Upstream device >>> serverI have set mtu as 200 in my upstream device  and as exepected when client access the server(http) the packets are fragmented.However when I set tcp-ms...

RobotAjay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DYNAMIC ROUTING WITH ZERO LOOPS

Hello Team,I have a topology as below;I have point to point connections to multiple partners who have different unique prefixes - to avoid overlapping of subnets.They need to access my internal resources - in this case vlan 50 and 70 for respective s...

fmugambi_0-1726837076783.png
fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA performance test using iperf3 - NAT problem

I tested the ASA 5520 iperf3 to check its performance. I then wanted to add NAT to it to find out how much it was taxing the device. However, I kept having the problem that almost all traffic was untranslated.The created objects are the same, i.e. 19...

krzysztofmaciejewskiit_0-1725982052479.png

BGP prefrence over static Routes

I have a setup in which i have 2 routers connected to same ISP A both via default route pointing towards ISP for internet.Now we want to add another ISP B on both routers however that ISP will use BGP with RIPE IP address over the internet.Now we wan...

Cisco switch authentication problem with ISE

Dear All,              I have an issue with the following switches, switch 1 its could authenticate with ISE, whereas switch 2 its doesn't, when i run "sh authentication session" its has traffic in switch 1 and switch 2 no session show at all, and wh...

Resolved! ISE Indexing Engine is not running.

I get an error in the ISE console indicating the ISE Indexing Engine is not running.When I run show application status ise in the cli I get the below screen shot.I have tried to start and stop the ISE as well as rebooting the ISE appliance.Can anyone...

Cisco ASR 1001-X IPv6 issues with ACL's and encapsulation failed

hi guysI'm having an issue tuning my IPv6 outbound flows on the ASR1001-X (1Gen) and my struggle is that MTR is now showing the IP address of the router itself or showing the packet loss on the level of 90%. All other hops are fine and at the end my ...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.