Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4207 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

218 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

215114 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27332 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42582 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

223 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

286134 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7923 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

198500 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

17023 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5435 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56985 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

Cellular interface going up and down with negotiated IP. IR1101

Welcome all.After configuring cellular interface, it negotiates correct IP, but seems to not work correct. There are messages about interface going up and down all the time. Here is the result of sh cellular 0/1/0 all command:https://pastebin.com/E8H...

IP Host address changed

Our IP address on our domain controller has changed.  Do I need to change the IP address in all the configuration on the switches that were associated with that IP address?  For example the command line was -"ip host FQDN 12.12.12.12" and now we have...

glinskim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISE Node deregistration issue

Community,I was having some communications issues with one of my ISE nodes in my deployment. I went ahead and deregistered the node from the PAN. The PAN has processed the deregistration and no longer sees the node (a PSN). However, the PSN still bel...

C9300 Not able to get into ROMMON

Hello all, I am trying to get into ROMMON on a C9300 switch. I was attempting to get the switch on our Meraki dashboard and missed a step during the configuration/onboarding and would need to start the process over. I have followed the steps as indic...

IPsec tunnel with same phase 2 IP addresses

Hi Team,  I am stuck in one issue i would like to all please help me to resolve this issue......I have cisco FTD 3105 model with version 7.3.1, from my firewall have configured 2 tunnels for different clients but the issue is both the clients have sa...

adity by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Catalyst 9800-L Wireless Controller Upgrade in HA

Hi Community,An upgrade of 2 Catalyst 9800-L Wireless Controllers in HA is going to be performed and it manages APs both in remote sites and in the central site. The current version is 17.6.4 and it is going to be upgraded to version 17.9.5. I have t...

Asymmetric routing

in general, why asymmetric routing is not useful ?do it create slowness ?anyhow data is reaching to destination from source .Please share pros and cons of Asymmetric routing

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Reboot of UCS 220

Hi Team,We are planning to reboot the UCS 220 Servers which we are used to host our CCM, CUC and IMP.Can anyone suggest the best practice for the same.As per my knowledge we need to shutdown each VM's gracefully and put the UCS to maintenance mode an...

Cisco C8300-1N1S-4T2X rommon upgrade

Hello Guys,We are planning to upgrade Cisco router Cisco C8300-1N1S-4T2X from XE image 17.6.5 (Rommon image 17.3(5r)) to latest XE image 17.9.5a. As per Rommon compatibility matrix, this new XE image should have minimum rommon image of 17.3(1r) and m...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Packet tracer DHCP and switching help

Hi! I'm experiencing an issue where all PCs in VLANs 10 and 20 receive the correct IP addresses via DHCP. However, the client (PC4), connected to the same VLAN and switch as the DHCP server, is not getting the correct IP configuration. This problem o...

PacketTracer_qPrkkK8FUm.png

SNMP Problem

hello eveybody we have 2 switches where they have same configuration with snmp and access list but still yet they are not working one does work fine and sends alert while the other doesn't send any alert i tried pinging zabbix there is ping without a...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days