Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I would like to integrante CCM8.6 with b-acd installed in a H323 gateway. The scenario is as following:PRI----GW(b-acd)----CCM8.6----Operator phonesI have configured the gateway also as a CCME (with telephony-service command), and b-acd is work...

I would like to configure a disclaimer for incoming calls that will basically say "Your call may be recorded for quality assurance"  and then pass that call to the receptionist. I've already got a very basic script in place that checks Holiday, Day, ...

Hello AllI was wondering if anyone could help out.We have a CUCM server that is integrated with Microsft AD. We are also running Unity Connection on the same box, that pulls it's users from CUCM. We need to change one of the fields that are synchron...

Hello.I would like to know how can I send voicemail message via email to more than one recipient.It works for me with one recipient (Smart Host + Accept and Relay Message in User Message Actions, but in relay address I can only use one email address)...

Hi All,I am facing problem with CSF registrationI already create the csf on call manager and install CUPC in my computer, it works wellbut when i install CUPC in my client computer, some of its option turn grey. i'm using the same user id, so i think...

We are updating info on the voicemail for our general mailboxes on all of our sites. The recording I have to make is long and basically the same for all the sites. Is there any way to import a greeting or copy and paste a wav file in to Unity so I ca...

Hello,There are 3 extensions that still work when calling from the outside, but they don't reside in the DN listing.  Where could they still exist?  Using Cisco Unified CM 8.5.1.                   Thank you for any assistance!

jmfritz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a CUCM/CUC Cluster since 2009 and we never had problems with accessing Voicemail. We configured a Secure Siptrunk between the CUCM Cluster and the CUC-Server.CUCM 8.5.1SU4/CUC8.5.1SU12 weeks ago we upgraded CUC from 8.5.1SU1 to 8.5.1SU5Sin...

at by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a problems with telephone calls in the next escenary:  ASTERIX - CISCO CUBE - SIP. I support the CISCO CUBEThere are problems with some telephone calls. From Asterix PBX (A) is sent a telephone call to our Cisco Cube and this telephone cal...