Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nodes are not communication after configuring ILS through password authentication

I configured ILS based on Password, i made one as Hub cluster and another as spoke cluster. i did not enable Exchange Global Dial Plan Replication Data with Remote Clusters. When checking status through CUCM Administrator ->Advanced Features-> ILS co...

Resolved! Publish CMS to Internet

hello everybody, we deployed CMS(Meeting Server) locally in our LAN network, and now we want to access it from internet using WebRTC,is it necessary to use Expressway ? (with TURN feature)or can we do  NAT and Open ports it is needed from our Firewal...

mHadi by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Communication Manager Last Successful Logon for first-time user does not show accurate date

When logging in to Cisco Unified CM Administration Web page:GUI displays:Last Successful Logon: Wednesday, December 31, 1970 12:00:00 AM ESTDate/Time does not change even after additional updates. Related to Bug  - CSCUE02482 We are getting the error...

CCME Changing the default SIP Trunk port registration. from 5060 to 7060

I need to change the SIP TRUNK registration port from 5060  to 7060 I have setup sip-uaauthentication username xx password yy realm sipm6.au.voipcloud.onlineregistrar dns:sipm6.au.voipcloud.online expires 3600sip-server:dns:sipm6.au.voipcloud.online ...

charles by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cannot "Import" LDAP Users from Active Directory in Unity Connection 9.0

I've enabled synchronizing from our LDAP server in Unity Connection 9.0.  I've sucessfully created the LDAP directory configuration and performed the full sync, and I've set up the LDAP authentication.  I can successfully convert Local Users to LDAP ...