Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, When calls are originated from the phones they do not pass the number configured for the line external mask Caller ID but rather the actual DID of the phone. We’ve reset the devices after applying the external caller ID mask to the lines. Is ther...

What is the best way to view all call flows i.e (RP, RL, RG) the purpose of this is i have inherited a system that has been upgraded over the years form CUCM 4 and now we are on 11.5 and it has tons of old configurations in the call flow. I am trying...

winston75 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have implemented Unity Connection 10.5.2 and want to use HTML Notification with Voicemail Audio File Attachments.The option is greyed out under User, Notifications, HTML, and I am not able to check box it.Please advise of any special steps ...

Hi, One of our voicemail server crashed and when rebooting it produced the attached error.  I'm assuming the recovery disk will be need to correct the issue? If the recovery disk doesn't work then rebuild the system?  Can anyone provide any guidance ...