Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all--I'm looking at potentially having to change the integration method of my Unity Connection deployment from SCCP to SIP to address an issue with caller-id showing up incorrectly and preventing users from simply tapping the number on the SMTP no...

Having issue getting past the connectivity validation point on the installation of the new Subscriber VM.   The Publisher (version 10.5.2.18900-15) has been running as a standalone CUCM for 3 years, and the customer has installed another new ESXi Ser...

HI Expert, Just wondering if anybody can help me on the issue i'm having currently, I have CISCO2921/K9 with module Cisco Unity Express - Administration (Version 8.6.7) Chassis type: C2921 Chassis serial: FGL19xxxxx Module type: ISM Module serial: FO...

Hello everyone, I wonder if there is an option to search for directory numbers in the CUCM based on the route partition and voicemail profile. Currently, I can only search for directory numbers on the cluster based on route partition, directory numbe...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,We recently started using Cisco Jabber for calling inside and outside the organization.Since we user Cisco Jabber exclusively for calling, a user asked if it is possible to customize the order of the buttons in the conversation window.By def...

Jannis. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes